MP1584 DC-DC 3A Step Down Module converts input voltage between 4.5V and 28V into a smaller voltage between 0.8V and 18V, capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation.This makes the fully compatible with setups from 2-6s. Simply turn the small screw to adjust the voltage.
These are perfect where space is a factor, or you don't want to add a whole PDB just to get 5v. Input must be >1.5V higher than output! The chip will get to high temperature protection mode when it work at a high-power conversion, without any cooling, it is able to output 3A current at 5V. But at higher output voltage, the current output capacity is lower than 3A, approx 2A.
- Wide 4.5V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 92% Efficiency
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 100kHz to 1.5MHz
- High-Efficiency Pulse Skipping Mode for Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- Internally Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- Input Voltage: 4.5V-28VDC
- Output Voltage: 0.8V-18VDC
- Continuous Output Current: Max. 3A
- Peek Output Current: 4A
- Max. Efficiency: 92%
- Output Ripple: 30mV
- Switching Frequency: 100kHz to 1.5MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 22mm*17mm*4mm
There are currently no any question about this product.