The rhydoLABZ Micro-SD Card Breakout With TXB0104 is a a 4-bit bidirectional voltage-level translator allows you to utilize a microSD card. This breakout board included level shifting hardware (Texas Instruments TXB0104) with automatic direction sensing, 3.3V voltage regulator IC for controlling the input power and a micro SD card connector at the back side of the board. With this small breakout board, that is not much bigger than your fingernail, adding mass storage to your project will never be easier.
The TXB0104 can be used in level-translation applications for interfacing devices or systems operating at different interface voltages with one another.
Features of Micro-Sd Card Breakout With TXB0104 Voltage Level Converter
- Operating voltage : 3.3V/5V
- Built with microSD card connector
- Header option for interfacing SPI
- Onboard 3.3V regulating IC
- Onboard TXB0104 voltage level translator IC which helps us to convert with 3.3V to 5V MicroControllers
- 1 x Micro-SD Card Breakout With TXB0104 Voltage Level Converter
- 1 x 7 pin header
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.