Sparkfun Level Translator Breakout - Pca9306 is a breakout board for the PCA9306 dual bidirectional voltage-level translator. Because different parts sometimes use different voltage levels to communicate. The PCA9306 is a dual bidirectional I2C-bus and SMBus voltage-level translator that’s operational on the low side from 1.0 V to 3.6 V and on the high side from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. Simply apply your low- and high-side reference voltages to the VREF1 and VREF2 respectively, connect your I/O and drive the Enable pin high to open bidirectional voltage translation without the use of a direction pin.
Note: There is an updated version of this product available: INT-3696
Features of Sparkfun Level Translator Breakout - Pca9306
- 2-bit bidirectional translator for SDA and SCL lines in mixed-mode I2C-bus applications
- Standard-mode, Fast-mode, and Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus and SMBus compatible
- Provides bidirectional voltage translation with no direction pin
- Open-drain I2C-bus I/O ports (SCL1, SDA1, SCL2 and SDA2)
- 5V tolerant I2C-bus I/O ports to support mixed-mode signal operation
- 1 x Sparkfun Level Translator Breakout - Pca9306
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.