This is an industrial USB to RS485 converter with original FT232RL inside. It features embedded protection circuits such as lightning-proof, resettable fuse, ESD protection, and TVS diode, etc. It's pretty small in size.
The USB TO RS485 is very easy to use, allows automatic transceiving. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for industrial control equipments and/or applications with high communication requirement.
- USB to RS485 communication
- Adopt original FT232RL, fast communicating, stable and reliable, better compatibility
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the
- circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Onboard self-recovery fuse and protection diodes, ensures the current/voltage stable outputs, provides
- over-current/over-voltage proof, improves shock resistance
- 3 LEDs for indicating the power and transceiver status
- Product type: industrial converter
- Baudrate: 300-921600bps
- Host port: USB
- Device port: RS485
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Connector: USB-A
- Protection: 200mA self-recovery fuse, ESD protection
- Transmission distance: about 5m
- Connector: screw terminal
- Pins: A+, B-, GND
- Direction control: hardware automatic control
- Protection: 600W lightning-proof and surge-suppress, 15KV ESD protection (onboard 120R balancing resistor)
- Transmission distance: about 1200m (low rate)
- Transmission mode: point-to-multipoints (up to 32 nodes, it is recommended to use repeaters for 16 nodes or more)
- LED indicators:
- PWR: red power indicator, light up when there is USB connection and voltage is detected
- TXD: red TX indicator, light up when the USB port sends data
- RXD: red RX indicator, light up when the device ports send data back
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -15℃ ~ 70℃
- Humidity: 5%RH ~ 95%RH
- Operating system: Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP
Note: measured manually, for reference only.
- 1x USB TO RS485
- 1x USB-A male to female cable
- 1x Screwdriver
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.