The DS3231 RTC module is a low cost real time clock that is commonly used with microcontrollers to keep track of real world Date and Time. The module consists of two important ICs namely DS3231 and AT24C32 IC with a crystal oscillator, and a temperature sensor.
RTC modules are simply TIME and DATE remembering systems which have battery setup which in the absence of external power keeps the module running. This keeps the TIME and DATE up to date. So we can have accurate TIME and DATE from RTC module whenever we want. The heart of the module is a low-cost, extremely accurate RTC chip from Maxim – DS3231. It manages all timekeeping functions and features a simple two-wire I2C interface which can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller of your choice.
- RTC counts seconds, minutes, hours and year
- Accuracy: +2ppm to -2ppm for 0ºC to +40ºC , +3.5ppm to -3.5ppm for -40ºC to +85ºC
- Digital temperature sensor with ±3ºC accuracy
- Two Time-of-day alarms
- Programmable square wave output
- Register for Aging trim
- 400Khz I2C interface
- Low power consumption
- Automatic power failure battery switch circuitry
- CR2032 battery
- 1x DS3231 Real Time Clock With Battery
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.