Description: The 12 button 4×3 Membrane Keypad is a type of input device that consists of 4 rows and 3 columns of button switches and arranged in Matrix form. It is very easy to communication with any microcontroller.The convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications. A female 7 pin berg connector for interfacing it with your microcontroller circuits.
The buttons are typically covered by a flexible, conductive membrane that provides a soft and durable surface for the user to press. The buttons make contact with the underlying circuit when they are pressed, allowing the user to input commands or data.
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- 2.54mm pitch connector
- 4×3 type 12 keys
- Ultra thin design and adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project
- Sticker can peel off for adhesive mounting
- Used widely in industrial and home electronic equipments, instrument etc.
- 7 microcontroller pins are needed to access 12 buttons
- Voltage(V) : 35V DC
- Operating Current : 0.1A
- Contact Resistance : 500 Ω
- Insulation Resistance : 100 MΩ
- Dielectric Strength : 250VRms
- Dimensions : 69.2mm x 76.9mm x 0.8mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.