Solid State Relay G3MB-202P can switch 2-A loads at 25°C. It has a space-saving design, ideal for high density PCB applications.Can switch up to 240VAC at 2A currrent level.These devices are optoisolated for the protection of control circuitry.
Solid state relays do have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
Features of Solid State Relay Omron G3MB-202P
- Switches 2-A loads at 25°C
- DC input with AC output
- Space-saving design, ideal for high density PCB applications
- Bottom is approximately three times smaller than Omron's G3M relay
- Load Voltage: up to 240V
- Load Current: up to 2A
- Operate time : 1/2 of load power source cycle + 1 ms max
- Output ON voltage drop : 1.60 V (RMS) max.
- Leakage current : 1.50 mA at 200 VAC
- Series : G3MB
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.