IoT Power Relay is a controllable power relay equipped with four outputs that help to create an Internet of Things project with safe, reliable power control. With the IoT Power Relay you can easily control the power going to a device with an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other single-board computer or microcontroller. It provides an alternative to the Power Switch Tail.
The IoT Power Relay is designed to allow to safely control an outlet device that operates at 3–48VDC or 12–120VAC. Each IoT Power Relay features a single input (from the included C13 power cable) to four outputs: one normally on, one always on, and two normally off. The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, for 400,000 operations.
Features of Iot Power Relay
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC
- A single input signal switches four outlets: one normally on, one always on, two normally off.
- Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety.
- A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A.
- A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- Mounting tab with two screw holes
- 1x IoT Power Relay v2
- 1x C13 Power Cable - 24in
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.