2-Channel 5V Relay Module is a relay interface board, it can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on. It uses a low level triggered control signal (3.3-5VDC) to control the relay. Triggering the relay operates the normally open or normally closed contacts. It is frequently used in an automatic control circuit. To put it simply, it is an automatic switch to control a high-current circuit with a low-current signal.5V relay signal input voltage range, 0-5V. VCC power to the system. JD-VCC relay in the power supply. JD-VCC and VCC can be a shorted.
The features of 2-Channel Relay module:
- Good for safe control of higher amperage circuits. In power systems, the lower current can control the higher one.
- 2-channel high voltage system output, meeting the needs of dual channel control.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)]
- Wide range of controllable voltages.
- Being able to control high load current, which can reach 250V, 10A or 125V, 15A
- With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contact.
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, easy installation and fixing
- It has a common end, a beginning, a closed-end
Specification of 2-Channel Relay module:
- Relay Module; Model : JQC-3FF-S-Z, 2 Channel
- Voltage to operate: 5V D
- Color : Blue Relays on a black PCB
- Load : 10A, AC 250V/ 15A, 125V
- 1 x 2 Channel 5V Relay Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.