2-Channel 5V Relay Module with Screw Terminal is a 5V 2-channel relay interface board, it can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on. With digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC Motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs. This module is designed to be integrated with 2 relays that it is capable of control 2 relays. The relay shield use high-quality relay with rated load 7A/240VAC,10A/125VAC,10A/28VDC.The relay output state is individually indicated by a light-emitting diode.
Features of 2-Channel 5V Relay Module with Screw Terminal :
- Brand new and high quality.
- This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0
- 2-Channel Relay interface board
- Each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay : DC30V 10A AC250V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)]
- Comes with screw terminal.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 2-Channel 5V Relay Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.