2-Channel 12V Relay Module is a interface board and can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on. With digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC Motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs. This module is designed to be integrated with 2 relays that it is capable of control 2 relays. The relay shield use high-quality relay with rated load 10A/250VAC,10A/125VAC,10A/28VDC.
Features of 2-Channel 12V Relay Module :
- 2-Channel Relay interface board
- This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0
- Brand new and high quality.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)]
- Wide range of controllable voltages.
- Being able to control high load current, which can reach 250V, 10A or 125V.
- With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contact.
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, easy installation and fixing
- It has a common end, a beginning, a closed-end.
Specification of 2-Channel 12V Relay Module
- Relay Module; Model : SRD-12VDC-SL-C, 2 Channel
- Voltage to operate: 12V DC
- Color : Blue Relays on a black PCB
- load 10A/250VAC,10A/125VAC,10A/28VDC.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 2-Channel 12V Relay Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.