1-Channel Solid-State Relay is some what similar to that of a mechanical relay & the difference is that, there is no moving contact in a Solid-State Relay. Here we make use of Phototrriac coupler to turn it ON and OFF. It finds its application in AC circuits as a TRIAC has got only limited aplications in DC.
Solid state relays do have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
- 1-Channel Solid-State Relay
- Rated output load: 100V ~ 240V AC (50Hz/ 60Hz) 2A
- Rated input voltage: 5V
- Triggered at Low level
- LED showing Solid-State Relay status
- Input control signal:
- Low Signal (Solid-State Relay ON / CLOSED)
- High Signal (Solid-State Relay OFF / OPEN)
- Screw terminals for better & secure connection
- 1 x 1-Channel Solid-State Relay