1-Channel 12V Relay Module is a 12V 1-channel relay interface board with screw terminal, it can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on. The board has a high quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 15A @ 125V or 10AA @ 250V AC. Relay has three connections - Common - C, Normally Open-NO, Normally Closed-NC brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which makes it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. Power input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board. Hence, the board can be easily interface with our development boards using our jumper wires.
Features of 1-Channel 12V Relay Module :
- Brand new and high quality.
- 1-Channel Relay interface board,
- Equiped with high-current relay : 15A @ 125V or 10AA @ 250V A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)
Package Includes :
- 1 x 1-Channel 12V Relay Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.