This connector cable interfaces UFL RF connectors to RP-SMA antennas. This RF adapter cable is super handy for anyone doing RF work. Often times, small electronics save space by having a pick-and- placeable UFL connector (also called uFL, IPEX, IPAX, IPX, MHF, and AM). But most antennas have SMA or RP-SMA connectors on them. This little cable will bridge the two. It has a panel-mount RP-SMA connector on the end, often used for wifi routers and antennas. GPS and cellular connections often use SMA.
Features of RPSMA to UFL connector
- 50 Ohm Coaxial cable for data transfer
- Insulation: PTFE (Teflon)
- 29cm long cable
- Gold-plated contacts for best signal transmission
- Suitable for wireless / WiFi and WiMax networks.
- 1 x RPSMA to UFL connector
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.