Description: A seven-segment display is widely used for displaying decimal numbers from 0 to 9. It consists of seven segments of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) which are assembled like numerical 8. They are most commonly used in electronic devices like digital clocks, timers and calculators to display numeric information.
In the common anode display, all the anode connections of the LED segments are joined together to logic “1”. The individual segments are illuminated by applying a ground, logic “0” or “LOW” signal via a suitable current limiting resistor to the Cathode of the particular segment (a-g).
- Bright Red LED chip
- Type : Common Anode
- Low Current Consumption
- High Brightness
- Easy to Use with PCB Mounting as well as on Breadboard
- Simple and easy to interface with a microcontroller
- Wavelength : 612 to 625 nm
- Peak Current : 70mA
- Maximum Forward Current : 20 mA
- Typical forward voltage : 2V
- Operating temperature : -35°C - +85°C
Package includes :
- 1 x Single Digit 7 Segment LED Display
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.