4.3inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD is a 480×272 high resolution with HDMI interface and is designed for Raspberry Pi. You can enable the touch in two ways:One is to install driver to your Raspbian/Ubuntu Mate OS and the other one is to use the Ready-to-use image file of which LCD driver was pre-installed.
Features of 4.3Inch HDMI Touch screen Lcd
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- 1X 4.3inch HDMI LCD
- 1X HDMI connector
- 1X Touch pen
- 1X RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1X Quick start sheet
Note: This product can only work on a Raspberry Pi but not work on a PC. That is, if the HDMI of the LCD is connected to the HDMI on a PC, the LCD doesn't display anything.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.