4.2Inch E-Paper Display Module is an E-Ink display module, 4.2inch, 400x300 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface. Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
Features of 4.2Inch E-Paper Display Module
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
Specifications of 4.2Inch E-Paper Display Module
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 103.0mm × 78.5mm
- Display size: 84.8mm × 63.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.212 × 0.212
- Resolution: 400 × 300
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 4s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 4.2inch e-Paper Module
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.