Description: 2.32cm(0.91inch) I2C/IIC Blue Color OLED Display Module offers 128×32 pixel resolution. It produces blue text on black background with very good contrast when supplied with 2.8V DC . This is much less thickness than LCD displays with good brightness and produce better and true colors. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight and it offers a very wide viewing angle.
It has a property known as Electroluminescence(EL), which causes the material to glow when stimulated by a current or an electric field. This OLED Display Module is very compact and have a user interface experience to Arduino. The connection of this display with Arduino is made through the I2C(IIC) serial interface.
- No need of the backlight
- 128×32 pixel resolution
- The display is self-illuminating
- Power requirement is low
- High contrast ratio
- High brightness
- Wide temperature range
- They are offering the large viewing angle
- Fully compatible with multiple controlling chips
- Better performance characteristics than traditional LCD and LED displays.
- Controller : SSD1306
- Resolution : 128 x 32
- Interface Size : 0.91inch(2.32cm)
- Type : IIC/I2C
- Text color : Blue
- Working temperature : -30°C - 70°C
- Operating Voltage : 3.3-5V
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.