Description : The LCD 2004A 20×4 blue color display is commonly used in embedded projects and various electronic devices. This display is 20 character by 4 line has a very clear and high contrast text upon a blue backlight, which is bigger than the 16x2 LCD display but the programming is almost same.
It supports both 4-bit and 8-bit data transfer modes and operates with either 3V or 5V DC input supply. This LCD2004 display is very easy to interface with Arduino or other micro controllers. The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing.
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Display Format : 20 Characters x 4 lines
- LCD Driver IC : ST7066U
- Low Power Consumption
- Interface : 4-bit Parallel and 8-bit Parallel
- Operating Temperature : -20°C to 70°C
- Module can easily interface with any MCU
- Supply voltage : 5V
- Dimensions : 98mm x 60mm x 13.6mm
Package includes :
- 1 x 20x4 Line LCD Display With Blue Backlight (2004A)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.