240×240, General 1.54inch LCD Display Module
embedded ST7789 driver, using SPI bus
Comes with examples for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32, etc.
Features at a glance:
- 240×240 resolution, 65K RGB colors, clear and colorful displaying effect
- SPI interface, minimizes required IO pins, supports controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32
- Comes with development resources (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Resolution: 240 × 240pixels
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display size: 27.72 × 27.72mm
- Display Panel: IPS
- Pixel size: 0.1155 × 0.1155mm
- Driver: ST7789
- Dimensions: 50 × 35mm
Controlled via SPI Bus
Supports controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32
- VCC - Power (3.3V/5V input)
- GND - Ground
- DIN - SPI data input
- CLK - SPI clock input
- CS - Chip selection, low active
- DC - Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
- RST - Reset, low active
- BL - Backlight
Connecting with Raspberry Pi
Connecting with Arduino board
- 1.54inch LCD Module x1
- PH2.0 8PIN 20cm cable x1
Note: The 0.96inch OLED consists of 1/4 yellow upper section and 3/4 blue lower section, not a regular dual-color display.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.