1.44 Inch Lcd Hat Printed Circuit Board is an resistive screen LCD display HAT for Raspberry Pi with resolution 128 x 128 pixels, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface. It has already basic functions:setting the point size, the line thickness, drawing circle, rectangle, and displaying English characters.
The ST7735S is a driver for 262K-color, graphic type TFT-LCD. It consists of 396 source line and 162 gate line driving circuits. This chip is capable of connecting directly to an external microprocessor, and accepts Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), 8-bit/9-bit/16-bit/18-bit parallel interface.
Features of 1.44Inch Lcd Hat Printed Circuit Board
- Standard Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with and direct-pluggable onto Raspberry Pi 2B /3B /3B+ /Zero /Zero W
- 1x joystick (5-position), 3x pushbuttons, handy and useful
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Single Chip TFT-LCD Controller/Driver with
- Support Both Normal-black & Normal-white LC
- Driver: ST7735S
- Interface: SPI
- Display color: RGB, 65K color
- Resolution: 128x128
- Backlight: LED
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- 1 x 1.44inch LCD HAT
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.