0.96" Yellow - Blue OLED Display Module I2C - 4 Pin can be interfaced with any microcontroller using IIC protocols.The package includes display board,display, 4 pin male header presoldered to board. OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Backlight : OLED self light, no backlight
- Support wide voltage : 3.3V-5V DC
- GND: Connected to the ground of the circuit
- Supply (Vdd,Vcc,5V): Can be powered by either 3.3V or 5V
- SCK (D0,SCL,CLK): The display supports both IIC and SPI, for which clock is supplied through this pin
- SDA (D1,MOSI): This is the data pin of the both, it can either be used for IIC or for SPI
Package Includes :
- 1x 0.96" Yellow - Blue OLED Display Module I2C - 4 Pin
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.