The LPC2138 ARM Header Board is a Low Cost Board that can be used to quickly evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of NXP LPC2138 (ARM7TDMI) microcontroller. The Header board is designed as DIP package with access to all Port pins for external connection.The LPC2138 ARM Header Board consists all basic components required to function the microcontroller. The board is populated with voltage regulators ,RTC crystal ,Main Crystal and necessary de-coupling capacitors. Simply give 5V to the header , it will starts to execute your code!
Header Board Features:
- Easy to use DIP Package
- Includes NXP LPC 2138 Microcontroller
- On Board Power LED Indicator
- On Board JTAG Jumper
- On Board 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- On Board 32.768 KHz Crystal for RTC
- On Board 3.3V Regulator
- On Board Power Supply de-Coupling Capacitors
- All Port Pins available at Berge Strip
LPC2138 Chip Specification:
- NXP LPC2138 with 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator (With Boot loader Software)
- High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU
- 512 KB Programmable Flash Memory provides minimum of 10,000 erase/write cycles and 10 years of data-retention.
- 32 KB Data Memory (SRAM)
- In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
- Single Flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and 256 bytes programming in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor™ software and high speed tracing of instruction execution.
- Two 8-channel 10-bit A/D with conversion times as low as 2.44 us per channel.
- Single 10-bit D/A converter provide variable analog output.
- Two 32-bit Timers/External event counters.
- Four Capture and four Compare channels.
- PWM unit with six output pins.
- Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I2C (400 kbit/s), SPI™ and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to 47 of 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
- Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with settling time of 100us.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz or with external oscillator from 1 MHz to 50 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or Real-time Clock.
- Single power supply chip with Power-On Reset (POR) and Brown-Out Detection (BOD)
- CPU Operating Voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V
- 1x LPC2138 ARM Header Board