The ATMEGA2560 Breakout board is a development board that has lower component count and smaller board size. It is an Arduino Mega 2560 compatible board based on the ATmega2560-16AU microcontroller. It solves a lot of issues like weight and size from the original arduino Mega. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, an ICSP header, and a reset button. There is a USB to TTL converter on the breakout board, to connect the board directly to PC using a micro USB cable.
The ATmega2560 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture.By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega2560 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
ATMEGA2560 Breakout board is used for robotics projects that require ATmega2560's 256 KB flash and digital/analog pins, where the size, weight, and USB port location are in a compactable size. No need of any programmer to bootload the board.
Features of ATMEGA2560 Breakout board
- High Quality Product(Not hobby grade)
- Very Compactable in size
- Onboard 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Onboard ISP header option for bootloading and programming
- No separate programmer required (Built in Boot loader)
- Onboard programming through micro USB connector
- Onboard Option for external 5V DC power source
- Onboard LED for power indication
- Header option for interfacing ADC,I2c,PWM
- Four 3MM Mounting Holes are Provided
- Working temperature:-40°C ~85°C
- Operating Voltage: 5V
Features of ATMEGA2560
- High Performance, Low Power Atmel AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller
- 256K bytes of In-System Programmable Flash with Read-While-Write capabilities
- 86 general purpose I/O lines
- Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface
- Byte Oriented 2-wire Serial Interface
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator
- Analog Input Pins 16
- 32 general purpose working registers
- 4Kbytes of data EEPROM memory.
- 8Kbytes Internal SRAM
- 1 x ATMEGA2560 Breakout board
- 2 x 18 pin Male header
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.