This is an NFC development kit based on ST25R3911B, with STM32F103R controller, OLED display, user buttons, and common used interfaces. It is your ideal choice for learning and developing NFC applications.
Multiple NFC protocols are supported by the kit, with up to 1.4w output power, and low-power capacitive wakeup function. It suits applications which require high RF performance, flexibility, and low power consumption, such as access control, ticketing, industry, medical treatment, consumption product, and so on.
- Multi protocols support: ISO18092, ISO14443A, ISO14443B , ISO15693, FeliCa
- Differential antenna design, output power up to 1.4W, longer sensing distance
- Embedded low-power capacitive sensor, allows sensing and capacitive wakeup, detecting the nearby card without enabling the magnetic field of the reader
- STM32F103RBT6 controller, easy for learning, evaluating, or direct integration, needs no other external controller
- 1.3"" OLED display, allows visual operation
- Onboard SRAM, additional space to the inner RAM
- Micro SD slot, supports external TF card for storing data to be transferred via NFC
- 4x buttons, 2x user indicators, convenient for debugging
- Onboard programming interface, UART debugging interface, breakout all the unused IO pins for connecting other user peripherals
- Customized acrylic case, protective and dust-proof, better looking
- NFC chip: ST25R3911B
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Output power: 1.4W (max)
- Communication interface: SPI
- Protocol support:ISO18092 (NFCIP-1) active P2P ISO14443A, ISO14443B, and FeliCa ISO15693
- Other customized protocols (like MIFARE Classic)
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- 1xST25R3911B NFC Board
- 1xMicro SD Card 16GB
- 1xMicro SD Card reader
- 1xUSB-A to Micro-B cable
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.