The Qwiic Pro Micro is a revision of the original Pro Micro and is, overall, functionally the same as the previous version. The board is the same size as the original Pro Micro but added a few additional features by shrinking down some components on the board such as a reset button, Qwiic connector, USB-C, and castellated pads (this makes it really handy for you custom keyboard creators out there)! Think the Pro Mini except with an ATmega32U4 on board and full USB functionality.
This tiny little board does all of the neat-o Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: nine channels of 10-bit ADC, five PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 5V and 16MHz, this board will remind you a lot of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 6VDC. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- AP2112 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1+
- On-Board USB-C connector for programming
- PTH Pads w/ Castellated Edges
- 9x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Hardware Serial Connections
- UART (i.e. Rx and Tx)
- Qwiic Connector for I2C
- Small Arduino-Compatible Board
- Reset Button
- Dimensions: 1.3in x 0.7in
- 1x Qwiic Pro Micro - USB-C (ATmega32U4) - Sparkfun USA
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.