The QuickLogic Thing Plus EOS™ S3 - SparkFun, is a small form factor system ideal for enabling the next generation of low-power Machine Learning (ML) devices. The QuickLogic Thing Plus is powered by QuickLogic’s EOS S3, the first eFPGA-enabled Arm Cortex©-M4F MCU to be fully supported with Zephyr RTOS and FreeRTOS. Unlike other development boards which are based on proprietary hardware and software tools, the QuickLogic Things Plus is based on 100% open source hardware, compatible with the Feather form factor, and is built around 100% open source software (with support for FreeRTOS, Zephyr, nMingen, Docker, and SymbiFlow).
Between the onboard LiPo battery connector and charging circuitry, wake-on-sound PDM microphone, and low-power, three-axis accelerometer, this Thing Plus board is ideal for wearable, voice, gesture sensing applications. The strong firmware support for the microphone and accelerator make it easy to move sensor data into the embedded FPGA. From there, you can use SensiML, TensorFlow Lite, or other tools to train and run embedded machine learning algorithms specific to your application. The board also includes a Qwiic connector to quickly interface with an ecosystem of 150+ I2C-compatible boards such as sensors, RFID readers, displays, keypads, and relays.
- EOS S3 MCU + eFPGA SoC
- Arm® Cortex®-M4F Microcontroller
- up to 80 MHz operating frequency
- up to 512 KB SRAM
- Embedded FPGA (eFPGA)
- 2400 effective logic cells
- 64 Kb RAM
- Thing Plus Form Factor
- Breadboard-compatible 0.1" (2.54 mm) pitch headers
- 2.75" x 0.9" (70 mm x 22.9 mm) footprint
- All 20 Feather-defined GPIO + 14 additional GPIO
- SWD programming connector for use with USB-TTL converter
- USB data signals are tied to eFPGA programmable logic
- UART available via I/O headers
- I2C available via I/O headers, and Qwiic Connector
- 16 Mbit SPI NOR flash - GigaDevice GD25Q16CEIGR
- 3-Axis 12-bit Accelerometer - STMicro LIS2DH12TR
- Digital pulse density modulation (PDM) microphone with Wake-on-Sound (WoS) feature - Vesper VM3011-U1
- User Interfaces
- RGB LED
- User pushbutton
- Reset pushbutton
- USB Type-C connector (regulated to 3.3 V)
- Single Cell LiPo battery
- On-board charging circuitry - Microchip MCP73831/2
- Standard LiPo JST connector
- Real-time Operating Systems
- FPGA Tools
- 1x QuickLogic Thing Plus - EOS S3
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.