NUCLEO-F767ZI, STM32 Nucleo-144 Development Board With STM32F767ZI MCU, Supports Arduino, ST Zio And Morpho Connectivity.
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The ST Zio connector, which is an extension of Arduino Uno V3, provides access to more peripherals and ST morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe, as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and it comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as a direct access to the ARM, mbed.
NUCLEO-F767ZI Key Features:
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- Two types of extension resources:
- ST Zio connector including: support for Arduino Uno V3 connectivity (A0 to A5, D0 to D15) and additional signals exposing a wide range of peripherals
- ST morpho extension pin header footprints for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- ARM, mbed -enabled
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector:
- Selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- USB re-enumeration capability. Three different interfaces supported on USB: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- Flexible board power supply:
- 5 V from ST-LINK/V2-1 USB VBUS
- External power sources: 3.3 V and 7 - 12 V on ST Zio or ST morpho connectors, 5 V on ST morpho connector
- USB OTG or full-speed device with Micro-AB connector (depending on STM32 support)
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector (depending on STM32 support)
- Three user LEDs
- Two push-buttons: USER and RESET
- LSE crystal:
- 32.768 KHz crystal oscillator
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
- Support of wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR , Keil , GCC-based IDEs, ARM, mbed
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.