MicroPython pyboard v1.1 (with Headers) is a compact and powerful electronics development board that runs MicroPython. It connects to PC over USB, giving a USB flash drive on which to save the Python scripts, and a serial Python prompt (a REPL) for instant programming. With the MicroPython pyboard a low-level Python operating system is gained that able to use to control plenty of different electronics projects.This board comes with headers soldered. The header pins are the HDR-PD8 product and are female with 56 total positions. These headers are compatible with standard 0.65mm square male pins (Arduino style). At its heart, the MicroPython pyboard possesses a STM32F405RG microcontroller with a 168 MHz Cortex M4 CPU, 1024KiB flash ROM,and 192KiB of RAM. Each pyboard is also equipped with a microUSB connector for power and serial communications, a microSD card slot, an MMA7660 3-axis accelerometer, 31 GPIO, four LEDs, a reset switch and a user switch. We have two options for thepyboard: one with headers and one without.
MicroPython is a complete rewrite of the Python (version 3.4) programming language so that it fits and runs on a microcontroller. It includes many optimizations so that it runs efficiently and uses very little RAM. Additionally, MicroPython runs bare-metal on the pyboard, and essentially gives you a Python operating system. The built-in pyboard module contains functions and classes to control the peripherals available on the board, such as UART, I2C, SPI, ADC and DAC.
Features of MicroPython pyboard v1.1
- STM32F405RG microcontroller
- 168MHz Cortex M4 CPU with hardware floating point
- 1024KiB flash ROM and 192KiB RAM
- MicroUSB connector for power and serial communication
- MicroSD card slot, supporting standard and high-capacity SD cards
- 3-axis accelerometer (MMA7660)
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) with optional battery backup
- 24 GPIO on left and right edges and 5 GPIO on bottom row, plus LED and switch GPIO available on bottom row
- 3x 12-bit analog to digital converters, available on 16 pins, 4 with analog ground shielding
- 2x 12-bit digital to analog (DAC) converters, available on pins X5 and X6
- 4 LEDs (red, green, yellow and blue)
- 1 reset and 1 user switch
- Onboard 3.3V LDO voltage regulator, capable of supplying up to 250mA, input voltage range 3.6V to 16V
- DFU bootloader in ROM for easy upgrading of firmware
- 1 x MicroPython pyboard v1.1 (with Headers)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.