Description: The STM32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line in 32-pin packages, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.The Arduino nano connectivity makes it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.The STM32 Nucleo-32 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to mbed online resources.
- STM32F042K6T6 STM32 microcontroller in 32-pin package
- Extension with Arduino™nano connectivity
- Mbed-enabled (https://mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer
- USB reenumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB:
- Virtual Com port
- mass storage
- debug port
- Flexible board power supply:
- Three LEDs:
- USB communication (LD1), power LED (LD2), user LED (LD3)
- Reset push button
- Supported by wide choice of IDEs (IAR™, Keil® etc)
There are currently no any question about this product.