The BBC micro:bit is an open development board that allows you to run code on it and have access to all of the hardware.You can use your BBC micro:bit for all sorts of cool creations, from robots to musical instruments – the possibilities are endless. This little device has an awful lot of features, like 25 red LED lights that can flash messages. There are two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or pause and skip songs on a playlist. Your BBC micro:bit can detect motion and tell you which direction you’re heading in, and it can use a low energy Bluetooth connection to interact with other devices and the Internet.
Taking a closer look at the front of the board, we can see the 5x5 LED array that you can use as a light sensor, a tiny screen to draw on, display words, numbers and other information, and the two programmable buttons! On the back of the board you will find the brains of the micro:bit, a 16MHz, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller with 256KB Flash, 16KB RAM and a built-in temperature sensor.
Additionally, the back of the micro:bit is populated by an accelerometer, compass and Bluetooth Smart antenna, as well as a microUSB and two-pin JST connector for different power options. Finally, at the bottom of the board you will find 20 gold-tabbed edge pins and five ring connectors (three for digital/analog I/O, two for power and ground) for hooking up external components. The tabs with larger holes can be easily used with alligator clips to prototype added components quickly.
Features of Micro:Bit Board
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 CPU
- 256KB Flash
- 16KB RAM
- 5x5 Red LED Array
- Two Programmable Buttons
- Onboard Light, Compass, Accelerometer and Temp Sensors
- BLE Smart Antenna
- Three Digital/Analog Input/Output Rings
- Two Power Rings — 3V and GND
- 20-pin Edge Connector
- MicroUSB Connector
- JST-PH Battery Connector (Not JST-XH)
- Reset Button with Status LED
- Supports Microsoft PXT graphical editor
- available on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- online programming, needs no more compiler
- download/debug your code on PC via USB
- download/debug your code on mobile devices via Bluetooth
- Supports multi popular languages like Javasript, Phython, Mbed C, etc.
- Microsoft TouchDevelop IDE
- Microsoft Blocks
- mbed enabled
- 1 x BBC micro:bit
- 1 x AAA battery holder
- 1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.