The ADXL213 is a low cost, low power, complete dual axis accelerometer with signal conditioned, duty cycle modulated outputs, all on a single monolithic IC. The ADXL213 measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±1.2 g (typical). The ADXL213 can measure both dynamic acceleration (e.g., vibration) and static acceleration (e.g., gravity).
The outputs are digital signals whose duty cycles (ratio of pulse width to period) are proportional to acceleration (30%/g). The duty cycle outputs can be directly measured by a microcontroller without an A/D converter or glue log
- Dual axis accelerometer on a single IC chip
- 5 mm × 5 mm × 2 mm LCC package
- 1 mg resolution at 60 Hz
- Low power: 700 μA at VS= 5 V (typical)
- High zero g bias stability
- High sensitivity accuracy
- Pulse width modulated digital outputs
- X and Y axes aligned to within 0.1° (typical)
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor
- Single-supply operation
- 3500g shock survival
- Qualified for automotive applications
- Automotive tilt alarms
- Data projectors
- Platform stabilization/leveling
- Alarms and motion detectors
- High accuracy, 2-axis tilt sensing
- 1 x Accelerometer - 2 Axis - ADXL213 +/-1.2g
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.