The TPS763xx family of low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulators offers the benefits of low-dropout voltage, low-power operation, and miniaturized packaging. These regulators feature low dropout voltages and quiescent currents compared to conventional LDO regulators. Offered in a 5-pin, small outline integrated-circuit SOT-23 package, the TPS763xx series devices are ideal for cost-sensitive designs and for applications where board space is at a premium.
TPS76350DBVR LDO voltage regulator IC
- 150-mA Low-Dropout Regulator
- Dropout Voltage, Typically 300 mV at 150 mA
- Thermal Protection
- Over Current Limitation
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (DBV) Package
- Input Voltage MAX: 10 V
- Input Voltage MIN: 2.7 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Output Current: 150 mA
- Quiescent Current: 100 uA
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C to + 125°C
- Dropout Voltage - Max: 300 mV
- Operating Supply Current: 80 uA
- Pd - Power Dissipation: 0.555 W
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.