The SN6501DBVR is a monolithic oscillator/power-driver, specifically designed for small form factor, isolated power supplies in isolated interface applications. The drives a low-profile, center-tapped transformer primary from a 3.3-V or 5-V DC power supply. The secondary can be wound to provide any isolated voltage based on transformer turns ratio.
The SN6501 consists of an oscillator followed by a gate drive circuit that provides the complementary output signals to drive the ground referenced N-channel power switches. The internal logic ensures break-before-make action between the two switches.
Features of SN6501DBVR
- Push-Pull Driver for Small Transformers
- Single 3.3V or 5V Supply
- High Primary-side Current Drive:
- 5V Supply: 350 mA (Max)
- 3.3V Supply: 150 mA (Max)
- Low Ripple on Rectified Output Permits Small Output Capacitors
- Small 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
- Input Voltage MIN:3V
- Input Voltage MIN:5.5V
- Output Voltage: 0 V to 11 V
- Output Current: 500 mA
- Switching Frequency: 410 kHz to 620 kHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 125°C
- Package/Case: SOT-23-5
- 1 x SN6501DBVR -Transformer driver
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.