SGM2027 is a dual, low power, low dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulator. The output voltage of SGM2027-YYTN6G/TR is 1.8V and 2.8V and delivers up to 250mA at each channel. The SGM2027 also offers low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Separate enable pins control individual LDO (low dropout regulator) output. The EN function allows the output of each regulator to be turned off independently, resulting in greatly reduced power consumptions.
Features of SGM2027-YYTN6G/TR (SOT23-6)
- Input voltage : 2.5V - 5.5V
- Dual Output voltage : 1.8V and 2.8V
- Ultra low dropout voltage : 250mv at 250mA output
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Highly Accurate: ±2%
- Thermal overload protection
- 10nA logic-controlled shutdown
- 190μA No-Load Supply Current
- Package: TSOT-23-6
- 1 X SGM2027-YYTN6G/TR (TSOT23-6)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.