SGM2019-AGJYN5G series low-power, low-noise, low-dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulators operate from a 1.2V to 5V input voltage. They are the perfect choice for low voltage, low power applications. A low ground current makes this part attractive for battery operated power systems. The SGM2019 series also offer ultra low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Systems requiring a quiet voltage source, such as RF applications, will benefit from the SGM2019 series ultra low output noise (30μVRMS) and high PSRR.
Features of SGM2019-AGJYN5G (SOT23-5)
- Low Output Noise
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Thermal-Overload Protection
- High PSRR (74dB at 1kHz)
- 10nA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
- Available in Multiple Output Voltage Versions
- Adjustable Output from 1.2V to 5.0V
- Operating Temperature : -40℃~+85℃ (TA)
Current Output : 300mA
- Voltage Input (Max) : 5V
- Voltage Output (Min/Fixed) : 1.2V
- Voltage Output (Max): 5V
- Package: SOT-23-5
- 1 X SGM2019-AGJYN5G (SOT23-5)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.