SGM2019-3.0YN5G series low-power, low-noise, low-dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulators operate in 3.0 voltage. They are the perfect choice for low voltage, low power applications. A low ground current makes this part attractive for battery operated power systems. The SGM2019 series also offer ultra low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Systems requiring a quiet voltage source, such as RF applications, will benefit from the SGM2019 series ultra low output noise (30μVRMS) and high PSRR.
Features of SGM2019-3.0YN5G (SOT23-5)
- Low Output Noise
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Thermal-Overload Protection
- High PSRR (74dB at 1kHz)
- 10nA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
- Input voltage: 3V
- Power Dissipation: 0.4W
- Package Thermal Resistance :26°C/W
- Operating Temperature : -40°C~+85°C
- Junction Temperature:150°C
- Storage Temperature Range:-65°C to +150°C
- Current Output : 300mA
- Package: SOT-23-5
- 1 X SGM2019-3.0YN5G (SOT23-5)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.