The iW1700 is a high performance AC/DC SMPS power supply controller which uses digital control technology to build peak current mode PWM flyback power supplies. The device together with an external active device provides a fast start-up meanwhile achieving ultra-low no-load power consumption. The device directly drives a power BJT and operates in quasi-resonant mode to provide high efficiency along with a number of key built-in protection features while minimizing the external component count, simplifying EMI design and lowering the total bill of material cost.
The iW1700 removes the need for secondary feedback circuitry while achieving excellent line and load regulation. It also eliminates the need for loop compensation components while maintaining stability over all operating conditions. Pulse-by-pulse waveform analysis allows for a loop response that is much faster than traditional solutions, resulting in improved dynamic load response, for both one-time and repetitive load transient. The built-in power limit function enables optimized transformer design in universal off-line applications and allows for a wide input voltage range.
Features of AC/DC SMPS Power Supply controller- iW1700-01
- Zero power consumption at no-load with lowest system cost
- Adaptive load transient detection and fast response
- Quasi-resonant operation for highest overall efficiency
- Direct drive of low-cost BJT switch
- No external compensation components required
- Built-in current sense resistor short circuit protection
- No audible noise over entire operating range
- DC supply voltage range : -0.3 to 18.0V
- Continuous DC supply current at VCC pin : 20mA
Maximum junction temperature : 150 °C
- Vsense input : -0.7 to 4.0 V
- Isense : -0.3 to 4.0 V
- Thermal resistance junction-to-ambient : 190 °C/W
- ESD rating per JEDEC JESD22-A114 : 2,000 V
- Storage temperature : –65 to 150°C
- ASU output : -0.3 to 18.0V
- Package: SOT-23
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.