Each UL2003A consists of seven npn Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
- PDIP-16 package
- 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible With Various Types of logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
- Relay Drivers
- Stepper and DC Brushed Motor Drivers
- Lamp Drivers
- Display Drivers(LED and Gas Discharge)
- Line Drivers
- Logic Buffers
- 1 x ULN2003A Darlington Array IC
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.