The SYN115 is a high performance, easy to use, single chip ASK Transmitter IC for remote wireless applications in the 300 to 450MHz frequency band. This transmitter IC is a true “data-in, antenna-out” monolithic device.It requires a reference frequency (RF carrier frequency divided by 32 times) generated from a crystal with a few additional external parts to create a complete versatile transmitter.
The SYN115 operates with ASK/OOK (Amplitude Shift Keying/On-Off Keyed) UHF receiver types from wide-band super-regenerative radios to narrow-band, high performance super-heterodyne receivers. The SYN115’s maximum ASK data rate is 10kbps.
Features of SYN115
- Complete UHF transmitter
- Frequency range 300MHz to 450MHz
- Data rates up to 10kbps ASK
- Output Power to 10dBm
- Low external part count
- Low voltage operation (down to 1.8V)
- Operate with crystals or ceramic resonators
- Power down modes and wake-up functions to reduce power consumption
- Package: SOT23-6
- Supply Voltage (VDD) +1.8V to +3.6V
- RF Frequency Range 300MHz to 450MHz
- Ambient Temperature (TA) –40°C to +85°C
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.