The chip is a push-pull driver for small transformers used in multiple applications, including isolated interfaces such as RS-485, RS-232, RS-422, I2C, or low power LAN. Typical markets for this product include industrial, automation, and medical market sectors. The key benefits of Würth Electronics Midcom’s WE-PP family are the small size and high performance as well as the high isolation voltage of 2.5 kV. These push-pull transformers provide the most size and cost effective solutions for numerous design applications.
- Voltage - Isolation 3125Vrms
- Inductance @ Frequency 475µH @ 10kHz
- Frequency 10kHz
- current rating : 150mA AC
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 125 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
- Mounting Type Surface Mount
- Size / Dimension 0.265" L x 0.281" W (6.73mm x 7.14mm)
- Height - Seated (Max) 0.170" (4.32mm)
- Footprint 0.265" L x 0.395" W (6.73mm x 10.05mm)
- Product Type:Audio & Signal Transformers
- Type: Push-Pull
- Package: SOP-6
- 1 x Push pull power transformer -760390014
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.