The NAU8810 a cost effective low power wideband Monophonic audio CODEC. It is suitable for a wide range of audio applications, including voice telephony. The NAU8810 a Mono Audio CODEC with very robust ADC and DAC capabilities. The device provides one differential microphone input pair (MIC- & MIC+ pins) supported by a two-stage amplification path for amplification by as much as 55.25dB. The NAU88U10 has a 2-Wire read/write serial control interface for device control. Audio data is supported in many commonly used industry formats as either I2S or PCM formatted data.
- 24-bit signal processing linear Audio CODEC
- Audio DAC: 93dB SNR and -84dB THD
- Audio ADC: 91dB SNR and -79dB THD
- Support variable sample rates from 8 - 48kHz
- I2S digital interface PCM time slot assignment
- 2-Wire serial control Interface (I2C style; /Write capable)
- Low Power, Low Voltage
- Analog Supply: 2.5V to 3.6V
- Digital Supply: 1.71V to 3.6V
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- 5-band Graphic Equalizer
- Programmable ALC
- ADC Notch Filter
- Programmable High Pass Filter
- Digital ADC/DAC Passthrough
- Mono data output on both channels
- Automotive AEC-Q100 grade 3 & TS16949 qualification, tested to a higher reliability standard
- Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Package: 20-Pin QFN Package
- 1 x NAU8810YG QFN20 Differential/Mono Audio codec Ic
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.