The MAX481, MAX483, MAX485, MAX487–MAX491, and MAX1487 are low-power transceivers for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each part contains one driver and one receiver.
- Low Power Consumption Minimizes Thermal Dissipation, Reducing System Cost
- 120µA to 500µA Quiescent Current
- Shutdown Current of 0.1µA
- Single 5V Supply Voltage
- Slew-Rate-Limited Drivers (MAX483/MAX487/MAX488 and MAX489)
- Up to 250kbps Data Rate
- Unlimited Drivers: Up to 2.5Mbps Data Rate
- Integrated Protection Enhances System Robustness
- Short Circuit Current Limited Driver
- Integrated Thermal Shutdown
- Receiver Fail-Safe for Input Open Circuit
- Guarantees Logic High
- 1/4 Unit Loading (MAX487/ MAX1487 only) Allows Up to 128 Devices on a Single Bus
- 48kΩ Receiver Input Resistance
- Industrial-Control Local Area Networks
- Level Translators
- Low-Power RS-422 Transceivers
- Low-Power RS-485 Transceivers
- Transceivers for EMI-Sensitive Applications
- 1x MAX485CSA RS-485/RS-422 Transceiver IC(SOIC-8)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.