LDO VOLTAGE REGULATOR, 3.3V, 150mA, 5-SOT-23 product from TEXAS INSTRUMENTS with the model number LP2985A-33DBVR. Its a Low-noise Low-dropout Regulator. The output voltage of LP2985-50DBVR is 5V and delivers up to 150 mA at each channel and also offers low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics.
- Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: SOT-23-5
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Output Current: 150 mA
- Number of Outputs: 1 Output
- Polarity: Positive
- Input Voltage MAX: 16 V
- Input Voltage MIN: 2.2 V
- Output Type: Fixed
- Dropout Voltage: 280 mV
- Height: 1.15 mm
- Length: 2.9 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40 C to + 125 C
- Dropout Voltage - Max: 3 mV at 0 A
- Voltage Regulation Accuracy: 1.5 %
- Ib - Input Bias Current: 850 uA
- Operating Supply Current: 850 uA
- Product Type: LDO Voltage Regulators
- 1x LP2985A-33DBVR Regulating IC (SMD) SOT-23-5
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.