The ISO1050 is a galvanically isolated CAN transceiver that meets the specifications of the ISO11898-2 standard. The device has the logic input and output buffers separated by a silicon oxide (SiO2) insulation barrier that provides galvanic isolation of up to 2500 VRMS for ISO1050DUB. It is used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, the device prevents noise currents on a data bus or other circuits from entering the local ground and interfering with or damaging sensitive circuitry.
As a CAN transceiver, the device provides differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to a CAN controller at signaling rates up to 1 megabit per second (Mbps). The device is designed for operation in especially harsh environments, and it features cross-wire, overvoltage and loss of ground protection from –27 V to 40 V and overtemperature shutdown, as well as –12V to 12V common-mode range.
The ISO1050 is characterized for operation over the ambient temperature range of –55°C to 105°C.
ISO1050 CAN Transceiver IC
- Meets the Requirements of ISO11898-2
- 5000-VRMS Isolation (ISO1050DW)
- 2500-VRMS Isolation (ISO1050DUB)
- Low Loop Delay: 150 ns (Typical), 210 ns (Maximum)
- 50-kV/μs Typical Transient Immunity
- Bus-Fault Protection of –27 V to 40 V
- Driver (TXD) Dominant Time-out Function
- I/O Voltage Range Supports 3.3-V and 5-V Microprocessors
- VCC1, VCC2 Supply voltage : –0.5 to 6V
- Voltage at any bus terminal(CANH, CANL) : –27 to 40 –27 40V
- Receiver output current : –15 to 15mA
- Junction temperature : –55 to 150°C
- Storage temperature : –65 to 150°C
- Package : SOP-8
- 1 x ISO1050 Isolated CAN Transceiver
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.