P-channel enhancement mode vertical Diffusion Metal-Oxide Semiconductor (DMOS) transistor in a small Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package.This very high density process minimizes on-state resistance and to provide rugged and reliable performance and fast switching. The BSS84 can be used, with a minimum of effort, in most applications requiring up to 0.13 A DC and can deliver current up to 0.52 A. This product is particularly suited to low-voltage applications requiring a low-current high-side switch.
Features of BSS84 P-Channel DMOS Transistor
- Voltage-Controlled P-Channel Small-Signal Switch
- High Saturation Current
- Low threshold voltage
- High-speed switching
- Drain-Source Voltage : -50V
- Gate-Source Voltage : +-20v
- Maximum Power Dissipation(1) : 0.36W
- Storage temperature : −65 to 150 °C
- Junction temperature : −65 to 150 °C
- Package: SOT23
- 1 x BSS84 P-Channel DMOS Transistor
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.