The ATmega16U2 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture.By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega16U2 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology. The AVR architecture has two main memory spaces, the Data Memory and the Program Memory space. In addition, the ATmega16U2 features an EEPROM Memory for data storage. All three memory spaces are linear and regular.By combining an 8-bit RISC CPU with In-System Self-Programmable Flash on a monolithic chip,the Atmel ATmega16U2 is a powerful microcontroller that provides a highly flexible and cost effective solution to many embedded control applications.
he ATmega16U2 are supported with a full suite of program and system development tools including: C compilers, macro assemblers, program debugger/simulators, in-circuit emulators, and evaluation kits Features:
- High Performance, Low Power AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- 125 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
- Fully Static Operation
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- 16K Bytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash
- 512 EEPROM
- 512 Internal SRAM
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/ 100,000 EEPROM
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits
- In-System Programming by on-chip Boot Program hardware-activated after reset
- Programming Lock for Software Security
- On Chip Debug Interface (debugWIRE)
- I/O and Packages
- 22 Programmable I/O Lines
- QFN32 (5x5mm) package
- Operating Voltages: 2.7 - 5.5V
- Operating temperature: Industrial (-40°C to +85°C)
- Maximum Frequency
- 8 MHz at 2.7V - Industrial range
- 16 MHz at 4.5V - Industrial range
- 1 x ATMEGA16U2-MU (QFN32)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.