The ABS8 is a single-phase surface mount glass passivated Bridge Rectifier with tin-plated copper leads and a reliable construction utilizing molded plastic case. Polarity symbols marking on body. This bridge rectifier is ideal for printed circuit board.
Features of ABS8 - Bridge Rectifiers IC
- Ideal for printed circuit board
- Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique results in inexpensive product
- Lead tin plated copper
Specifications of ABS8 - Bridge Rectifiers IC
- No. of Phases: Single Phase
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max: 800V
- Forward Current If(AV): 800mA
- Bridge Rectifier Case Style: SMD
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 1.1V
- Maximum RMS voltage: 560V
- 0.8A at 40°C Maximum average forward rectified current
- 30A Peak forward surge current
- 80pF Typical thermal resistance
- 1 x ABS8 - Bridge Rectifiers IC
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.