The AT24C04 provides 4096 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) organized as 512 words of 8 bits each. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. It is accessed via a Two-wire serial interface.
- Standard-voltage Operation: 2.7V to 5.5V)
- Internally Organized 512 x 8 (4K)
- Two-wire Serial Interface
- Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
- 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V) Compatibility
- Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
- 1x 24C04 Serial EEPROM IC (PDIP)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.