The ATMEGA328P-Mu is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR® enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega328/P achieves throughputs close to 1MIPS per MHz. This empowers system designer to optimize the device for power consumption versus processing speed. The Atmel AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in a single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
Features of ATMEGA328P-Mu (Smd)
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 5.5V
- 32KBytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash program Memory
- 1KBytes EEPROM
- 2KBytes Internal SRAM
- Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescaler and Compare Mode
- One 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture Mode
- Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- Six PWM Channels
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.